I want a quote
I want info
- WPML for free, if you haven't bought it yet. See how to buy WPML through AbroadLink
- Your website translated directly from WordPress without "cut and paste” into 40 languages.
- Professional translations under ISO 13485, ISO 17100 or ISO 9001certification
- Expertise from a WPML translation strategic partner
- English support for WPML
- Native translators selected under strict standard criteria
- Timely delivery guarantee
This page is designed to give you all the information about translating your Wordpress website through the integration of WPML with AbroadLink's professional translation services, whether you already have WPML installed or you are considering using it.
Please use the menu buttons at your right to navigate through this page to find the information that is most relevant to you.
I need a quote.
I am looking for info
Congratulations for choosing WPML!
Get your activation code (API token) today!
Fill in this form so we can send you the activation code (also called token) and you can send us the pages you want to translate and in which languages from WPML Dashboard.
Once you receive the activation code (also called API token) you will need to follow these simple steps:
- Enter the code directly in the WPML installed in WordPress Search for AbroadLink Translations under Translation Management > Translators and copy the activation code we have sent you.
- Send the pages to be translated Select all the pages you want to translate and indicate the languages you want each of them to be translated into. The text will be automatically exported so that we can analyse it.
- You receive a closed quotation As soon as you receive our quote you can give us the green light to start working immediately on your project and receive the translations automatically on your website in the format of the original.
How many words does my website have?
By now you may already know that translation companies base their quotes on word count.
The number of words will determine not only the price of the translation, but also the estimated delivery time.
How to count words in WPML
WPML allows you to easily find out how many words are in your entire website or just the pages you are interested in translating.
To count the words of the whole website including the different elements (media, taxonomies, menu, contents...) go to Dashboard and click on Word count for the entire site.
If you only want to do the word count of some pages, you should select the pages of your interest in the Dashboard. You will see that after Word count estimate you will now see the word count and the number of documents selected.
Specialised translation in more than 40 languages
Do you need to translate your company's website into several languages?
We can translate your website into English, French, German, Chinese, Russian, Italian, Arabic, Portuguese, Polish... up to more than 40 languages.
The translators assigned to your projects are selected on the basis of their experience and field of expertise. In addition, they are native speakers of the language into which they translate.
Field of speciality
Crystal clear prices!
Receive our price list directly in your mailbox.
If you prefer us to send you a quote directly, please: (1) indicate your website, (2) the number of words you want to translate and (3) the languages you want to translate into in the Notes field.
Is my Worpdress website compatible with WPML?
To ensure that the translation of your company's website is done smoothly through WPML, it is important to assess the compatibility of your website with WPML beforehand.
The wealth and variety of plug-ins in WordPress is such that it is practically impossible to keep compatibility with all of them up to date, even for a plug-in as matured as WPML!
To avoid surprises, please fill in the following form so that we can study your company's website and tell you the degree of compatibility with WPML.
You can visit the WPML website to see with which plugins you can expect a smooth integration, see recommended plug-ins for an efficient multilingual website.
It may be too late for your current website, but we advise you to read this document "How to create multilingual WordPress websites that are easy to translate" before your next multilingual website.
COMPATIBILITY CHECK FORM
WPML is the market leading plug-in for creating multilingual Wordpress websites and with AbroadLink you can get it for FREE!
Wordpress through WPML and AbroadLink.
Here is the most relevant information about WPML:
As a strategic partner of WPML, we offer you a 100% discount on the cost of WPML (CMS Multilingual). Take advantage of this offer and start selling in other languages the easy way!
If you have not yet purchased WPML, do it now through us and we will refund the amount you have paid on our first invoice:
No doubt about it:
process automation makes your life easier...
Thanks to the integration of AbroadLink's professional translation services and WPML all you have to do is send us the web pages you want to translate. And without leaving WordPress.
With WPML and AbroadLink, you get a simpler, faster and more professional process. It is as clear as that.
Forget about pasting and copying text, formatting bold, links or styles, sending, exporting and importing files, sending e-mails...
Everything can be sent directly from WPML. Once done, the next thing you will see is your website translated into the languages of your choice.
Think that all the time you spend waiting for the translations to be published is time you lose promoting and selling.
WPML and AbroadLink integration allows you to manage the website translations as quickly as possible, so you can schedule marketing campaigns without delays.
By sending your translations to AbroadLink, you ensure that the translators who translate your website are professional native translators that we select based on your product or service.
If you are on a tight budget, you may be tempted to use machine translation or people who know the language but are not professional translators.
Visit our blog to find out what distinguishes a professional translator.
How to start translating with WPML
Have you made up your mind regarding WPML? Congratulations for your choice! Here is a quick outline of how to proceed.
1. First you have to buy WPML. Buy it through us and we will deduct the cost from our translation quote:
2. Install WPML on WordPress. One of the advantages of WPML is that it has a lot of help documentation in English. Which are great news whether you are an experienced programmer or just starting out! How to install WPML?
3. Once you have fully installed the modules you will need to make the initial set-up. Indicate the original language of your website and the languages into which you are going to translate it.
4. Now ask us for an activation code (also called API token) to connect to our account:
5. Enter the code in WPML. Search for AbroadLink Translations under Translation Management > Translators and copy the activation code we have sent you.
6. Send the pages to be translated. Select all the pages you want to translate and indicate the languages you want each of them to be translated into. The text will be automatically exported so that we can analyse it.
7. You receive a closed quotation. As soon as you receive our quote you can give us the green light to start working immediately on your project and receive the translations automatically on your website in the format of the original.
1. Check WPML compatibility with the plugins you use. If you have experience with WordPress you already know that plugin compatibility can be a real headache, so it's important to be clear about this from the start. Fill in this form to have us analyse the compatibility of WPML with your WordPress. On the WPML website you can find WPML compatible themes and plugins.
2. If you haven't started your WordPress project yet, check out these recommendations from the creators of WPML to create WordPress websites with a simple and efficient translation process: How to create multilingual WordPress websites that are easy to translate.
3. Avoid machine translation. While the improvement of machine translation in recent years is impressive, you will not get the full potential of your website unless you use professional translators who are able to translate the nuances of the language and use the correct terminology.
4. Start with a pilot project of the web pages you need to have translated most urgently. This way you can confirm that the process runs smoothly and translate the pages with the highest priority according to your marketing plan.
How many words in my website?
Translation agencies base their quotes on word count.
The amount of text on a website will determine both the price of the translation and the estimated delivery time.
Word count in WPML
In WPML, you can easily count the number of words on your entire website or just the pages you are interested in translating.
If you want to count the words of the whole website including the different elements (media, taxonomies, menu, contents...) go to Dashboard and click on Word count for the entire site.
If you only want to count the number of words on some pages, select the pages you are interested in under Dashboard. You can see the number of words of the selected items in Word count estimate.
Is my WordPress website compatible with WPML?
If you are experienced in WordPress, you already know that plugin compatibility is a key element for a smooth running and the stability of your WordPress website.
As with other plugins, if you want an efficient and streamlined translation process, you need to make sure that your theme and plugins are ready to be translated and that they are fully compatible with WPML.
Forewarned is forearmed! Fill in this form directly on the WPML website so that we can study your company's website and tell you the degree of compatibility with WPML.
You can also take a look at the WPML website to see with which plugins you can expect a smooth integration, see recommended plugins for an efficient multilingual website.
If you are in the process of developing your company's website in WordPress, we highly recommend this reading: How to create multilingual WordPress websites that are easy to translate
TRANSLATION READY REVIEW
Are there alternatives to WPML?
There are several alternatives to WPML, some paid and some free.
Receive our price list in your mailbox.
If you would prefer us to send you a quote directly, please indicate in Notes: (1) the URL of the website, (1) the number of words and (2) the languages you would like to translate into: